Friday, July 11, 2008

the ones we love.



I might be late on this, but I just found out about The Ones We Love. The Ones We Love is a project wherein young photographers submit six photographs of the person or persons most important to them. The images have to be taken outdoors and in a natural setting.

I've always been enamored with group projects wherein disparate artists all work within the confines of firmly established rules. The results are almost always interesting. The Ones We Love is no different in this sense.

The only warning I have is that browsing the deep collection of work really makes you want to pick up a phone and call the people that you love the most. Perhaps this reaction is why I consider the project a success. Enjoy.

No comments:

 
'

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage